Thursday 10 May 2018

Day 5 - 130 -- Listening to the Rain

The day was chilly again. Overnight was into single digits but not below freezing as in some areas nearby yesterday morning. I could see the blue sky begin to cover with clouds through my office window. By early afternoon it was cold and raining. When I left in late afternoon, the sky was clearing and the rain had ended for now. There is a second system coming through overnight and into the early morning. It will bring some rain, but they expect small amounts here. It should clear by later morning. As for work, the computer issue I've had several times in the past month is finally being reported by others -- that helps somewhat. I hate feeling like I know nothing when I'm doing nothing different than I'd been doing all day. Interestingly the timing of the major error message was almost the same time as when it occurred yesterday. I had better reception from the IT folks -- as in recognizing that this wasn't a user error <smile>.

The rain today gently hit my office windows. I enjoyed that as a background sound while working through electronic file sorting. I found a song that carried that same relaxed tempo. The Canadian singer has a wonderful jazz style and mesmerizing voice. The video link shared was filmed in Old Montreal -- such a great place. Enjoy!

Rain -- Molly Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment