Saturday 19 May 2018

Day 5 - 139 -- Surprising Find


I was one of many who woke early today to watch the royal wedding on tv. Luckily, I live on the east side of the continent, so coverage began at 5 AM here -- later than other time zones in the country. There were many aspects of the ceremony that stuck to tradition and many personalized 'new' take on the traditional. As before, the couple appeared relaxed and just happy to be together.  Many high points occurred -- from my perspective <smile>. One in particular was the music -- a wonderful mix of religious and secular music, both contemporary and classical.

I'm sharing the spectacular cellist -- a 19-year old with an amazing gift. There were three short selections that I've listened to several times today. The music is ethereal and so relaxing. <smile> Enjoy!


3 selections -- Sheku Kanneh Mason

Sicilienne - von Paradis
Apres un reve - Faure
Ave Maria - Schubert

No comments:

Post a Comment