Tuesday 5 March 2019

Day 6 - 64 -- Celebration Day

Today was an 'all clear' -- at least for today. The driveway was cleared by my plow guy. I cleaned up after he finished. It seems that someone with a snow blower redid part of the walk way I cleared yesterday -- it is wider in places and has tire tracks and packed snow. I did my best to re-clear the packed snow to get closer to the ground. Otherwise, this will be a solid ice. Not sure who did that -- just wish they'd let me know and I could have done the re-clearing before it all froze overnight. and thank them.

The rest of the day involved reading for projects and few other household chores. Supper consisted of cranberry pancakes with local honey and applesauce made from local apples. Yummy! It is Mardi Gras or Shrove Tuesday, after all. <smile> 

While getting ready for bed, I looked for a song that fit the day. Love the visuals in this one, though there isn't a king cake or other celebrations foods shown. <smile> Enjoy!

Mardi Gras Mambo - The Meters

No comments:

Post a Comment