Thursday 9 May 2019

Day 6 - 129 -- Marking Passage of Time

Today ended with one piece of a larger project completed and ready to submit by the deadline. This made me smile. Several other smaller bits were tackled today along with several e-mail responses that were almost overdue. Overall, the day went well. I have a couple items to complete tonight before bed so that I'm prepared for the tasks of tomorrow.

The singer-songwriter that first appeared in this blog turns 70 today. So many songs exist that choosing one could be challenging. Yet, as I went through a lengthy list, I found one that could fit the day and what his career means to many of us. He plays the instrument that I learned as a child. Only a handful of recording artists in the rock era have used this instrument. Lyrics of the chosen song present the need to take notice of the events and moments as they pass by us. Enjoy!

This the Time -- Billy Joel


No comments:

Post a Comment