Friday 24 May 2019

Day 6 - 144 -- Week End

Friday arrived. I made several phone calls to deal (or try to) with some personal things. One seems to be somewhat resolved. I just have to return empty containers and such to the store to have the products replaced. So -- more work for me because quality assurance fell apart at their end. The other call took a lot to make and sadly wasn't returned today. Other people get busy, too, so I'll try again on Monday. So -- neither issue fully dealt with today leaving me with these two things still inhabiting my 'to do' list. <shaking head>. I'll survive -- just not where I'd hoped to be by days end. 

Several other project plans were put together for deadlines and progress next week. I have to do a couple of small items this weekend and then should be set to move things forward next week -- at least the ones within my control.  As for the others, all I can do is to politely ask others to respond to my questions -- or at least to let me know when their schedule will allow a response. So -- I made headway with several items this past week, have plans to continue the forward momentum next week, and need to accept that others may not run on my schedule of needs <smile>.

Today begged for a happy, fun sounding song. The one shared here does fit that bill, while also noting the end of the week. Enjoy!

Friday Night -- Lady Antebellum


No comments:

Post a Comment