Sunday 23 June 2019

Day 6 - 174 -- Try New Things

Several items on the to do list found their way off the list today. The laundry was completed. Best of all, the paper formatting phases were completed. I tried again to work through a technical issue to make a new file -- in a format I've not used before. I tried this several times before but today things went as I'd originally thought they should. <smile>. Once completed, I embedded the file within the paper as the final touch for that document.

I'll admit to being slightly giddy about trying something new technically and having it actually work. I suppose the giddiness could be due to less sleep last night, too. <smile> This month has been filled with a number of new things for my annual list. Completing the one today by myself added to the sense of accomplishment. I had several friends names at the ready should things go as they have in the past -- poorly. Not needing to contact someone else felt great. I did send things to a few friends to ensure they could open the file and that it functioned as expected. Things did seem to work. Yesterday, I fully expected that today would not see things completed and that an extension to the submission date (tomorrow!) might be in order. So -- all in all a good day.

The selection for today covers the importance of trying. Even if it doesn't work, keep trying. This song is definitely upbeat with its funk stylings. Enjoy!

You can make it if you try -- Sly and the Family Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment