Saturday 1 June 2019

Day 6 - 152 -- Finding Work Helpers

A bright sunny and warm Saturday. Much of the day involved the usual household chores with a few extras thrown in for good measure <smile>. I have one more item to complete this evening and most of the list will have been addressed.

Why are my time estimates for tasks so far off the actual time needed -- even after years of doing similar tasks? Perhaps I take extra time between individual items. Not that I'm staring at the ceiling, but I always find other little things to do. They just hide somewhere and then jump out at me demanding attention. I could push them back into their hiding holes, but for some reason I just plow forward. Is there such a thing as 'binge chores'? <grin>

I often wonder if I could find the elves or gnomes to do the work while I sleep at night. Never been able to find this in the Yellow Pages or online. There are many other fairy tale ways of getting work done. I chose a fun one to share today. I do apologize for the chipmunk sounding rats <grin>. They are cute, though. Enjoy!

The Working Song -- from Cinderella



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment