Saturday 29 June 2019

Day 6 - 180 -- Cranium Uprising

This will be short. I woke early today and it took about an hour to realize why. Migraine. This one is worse than most. I've spent the day eating bits every two hours and sleeping most of the rest of the day. I have had episodes of being able to run a load of laundry but little else. I'm doing some quick screen time to address needed communications and decided to try to get a quick blog off while online.

The song I chose can be somewhat soothing. I heard the lyrics in my head but replaced 'heartaches' with 'headaches' today <smile>. The pain comes and goes, but the fatigue is constant. I'm hoping things improve overnight and through tomorrow. I need milk, so will have to be able to walk to the store tomorrow. Listen to this song and relax. Enjoy!

Chiquitita -- ABBA


No comments:

Post a Comment