Friday 6 September 2019

Day 6 - 248 -- By the pricking of my thumbs . . .

It has been a very full day. More packing at the office, a major telephone meeting, a greeting for students, and many preparation tasks in readiness for the oncoming storm. A line from a commercial for Timothy's Coffee caught my attention -- "When your to do list has chapters." That sums up the day very well.

This will be short today as I'm ready for a sleep before things ramp up tomorrow. Chorus lines from a song kept returning to my head this evening. These lines sum up where I'm at right now.  I may be off-line for a day or two with electricity outages due to downed trees. I'll get back to the blog as soon as possible. Take care and all those in that cone of uncertainty -- stay safe.  Listen to this older tune and smile. Enjoy!

Get Ready -- The Temptations


No comments:

Post a Comment