Friday 27 September 2019

Day 6 - 268 -- Taking Note

In my walk out to the drug store today, I saw many wonderful autumn flowers. Some yards have pots of fall mums in bright golds and deep reds. Others have hydrangeas that are blooming again in pale shades of green and cream. For the first time in a long while, my yard has a few clumps of gorgeous purple asters, while many others were in bloom along the sidewalks during my walk. I love the flowers of the fall -- not something there is a lot of where I grew up on the prairies. So -- while taking my slow walk today, I took time to note the changes in flora in my neighbourhood.

The first single from a soon to be released compilation album fit my musings from the outing of the day. The singer still has a wonderful tenor that suits the song perfectly. Enjoy!

Perfectly Beautiful Day -- Micky Dolenz


No comments:

Post a Comment