Friday 27 September 2019

Day 6 - 269 -- Congestion

This cold has been around for a week now and it seems like it is time for it to move on. Much has improved, but the stuffy nose and sinuses still cause discomfort. I know these things take 14 days or so before symptoms are almost gone, but I'm being impatient again. <smile>. I walked out to do two quick errands this morning. It showed that I was still weaker than usual, which remains frustrating. I refuse to sit or lay in bed for days, since this causes major loss of muscle tone and even reduced bone density. Changes occur within only a few days and recovery from that takes a very long time. So -- I keep doing small bits of walking or household chores -- all between resting segments. 

Lyrics and title of a song seemed appropriate for my current situation. It is a silly song from decades ago with two big names of the day. Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment