Thursday 9 July 2020

Day 7 - 191 -- new beginnings

An interesting aspect of the day involved completing an application to return to my campus office more regularly. This is required as the campus plans to reopen. Once approved, this will eliminate e-mail messages to security office each time I enter and leave my office. I haven't been going often, just once in every 10 days or so for about an hour or two at most.

In the late afternoon and early evening, I spoke with two friends -- one online and one by phone. I does help to see and hear friends and find things that make me smile. It helps me be more positive about things. Even a few minutes with smiles means a lot with the global news being what it is. I then ran a couple of errands and had a late supper. I used the oven today, since it is unlikely to be done for a several days due to the heat wave expected to begin tomorrow. I really have enjoyed the 'cool' days of this past week and hope that extreme heat doesn't stay too long before we get a bit of a break again.

So, it seemed that things are changing or beginning again -- the heat and campus work spaces. The journey continues <smile>. Stay safe. Enjoy!


Everyday is a Winding Road -- Sheryl Crow


No comments:

Post a Comment