Friday 24 July 2020

Day 7 - 206 -- Recharge and Refuel

The day was lower key with one appointment by phone and three small errands. The weather was warm and sunny with cooler breezes, which made it very pleasant outside. In the car, it was good to have air-conditioning -- a black interior gets warm in the sun.

I had hoped to do some chores around the house and yard that have been waiting for some time and maybe get some 'fun' things set up for the weekend -- well, things that have been enjoyable in the past that may constitute me time or fun time. Much of this didn't get touched today. Some days everything feels like a chore. So, I will try to switch my mindset to get back to a less stressed space over the weekend.

A song title fits my feeling for the past few days. Definitely time to recharge. Stay safe. Enjoy!

Running on Empty -- Jackson Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment