Friday 14 May 2021

Day 8 - 134 -- Sun Sitting

The early sunny blue sky slowly filled with white puffy clouds into the afternoon. The forecast for tomorrow includes cloud and sun again with warmer temperatures. Interestingly, there is a frost warning for overnight. The large swing in temperature during a single 24 hour period is common in the second half of spring. 

I took time to sit on the back porch and complete an overdue outdoor chore. I should have worn garden gloves as the job cost me two minor wounds that now bear bandaids. Trees are beginning to bloom so there is extra pollen in the air. Due to this and ticks in full swing, I showered right after being outside and washed the clothes worn. I do this regularly in the after being outside working in flower beds and around the yard. It helps abate allergy symptoms. 

Sitting in the sunshine and fresh air was pleasant today. The sun felt warm on my back -- something not encountered for a while. Sitting there a relaxing song came to mind. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Sunshine on my Shoulders -- John Denver 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment