Sunday 16 May 2021

Day 8 - 136 -- Predictions

When I went out the front door today, I realized I was the recipient of a drive by herbing -- a drop of chives from my local connection. I plant these in large pots and let them grow on the back porch. The flowers bring a great splash of purple to the yard and the chives find their way into many dishes prepared in my kitchen. 

The weather was not as predicted yesterday.  It is warmer and sunny rather than cloudy with some afternoon rain. Now the chance of showers are small for the next two days and then higher on Tuesday. Computer modeling combines many algorithms to produce a best guess with some statistical support. Obviously such predictions work better some days than others. Seeing into the future isn't as easy as we'd like it to be, I guess. Maybe that is a good thing in some (most?) cases. Hmmm. 

The song chosen to share here addresses the idea of seeing into the future. The two singers provinde an intriguing paring. Keep safe. Enjoy!

Fortune Teller -- Robert Plant & Alison Krauss 




No comments:

Post a Comment