Sunday 5 December 2021

Day 8 - 335 -- Pewter Skies

Pewter clouds predominated the skies today. Temperatures rose and intermittent rain arrived into the evening. More rain is expected tomorrow. At least it is a  smaller amount and doesn't require shoveling. <smile> 

After an afternoon meeting, I headed out for errands at two stores. I decided to walk home the long way to get some exercise,. As I entered the house, my phone binged. While I was hanging up my coat, I realized I had missed a planned chat with a friend -- by 30 minutes! I forgot that I needed to be home quicker when I decided to take a longer walk. Despite the delayed start, we had a great talk today. 

The greyness of the day brought to mind the title of a song that I share here today. I enjoy this cover version. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

A Hazy Shade of Winter -- The Bangles





No comments:

Post a Comment