Monday 20 December 2021

Day 8 - 353 -- All Year Long

I began by moving snow from yesterday and clearing off the car.  From my long list, I made an online grocery order to pick up tomorrow. I kept adding things to the order as I realized other items were needed. It is large, but it is almost two weeks since my last pickup and will be another two weeks before the next big one. My afternoon walk took me to the mail box. Then I arranged for neighbour's family to park in my driveway while they visit for the holidays. 

I was pleased to see that family had arrived for my neighbours. It is difficult to be away from loved ones now, so good to see them together. We've been through much this year and are not ending on a high note. I heard a lyric line in my head -- "It's been a long hard year." The kind sentiments we encounter should last all year and not just one day or a couple of weeks. The song lyrics cover this concept well. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Thank God It's Christmas -- Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment