Thursday 3 February 2022

9-33 (2/2/22) -- All About the Twos

The day began with a sunny clear blue sky this morning with a few clouds beginning to appear into the afternoon. I went for a walk after a late lunch. On my way home, I looked up --rare with all the ice these days -- and saw three parallel jet contrails in the northern sky. They appeared to have been from planes heading west -- with origins likely from Newfoundland or Europe. The air humidity allowed these to show for a long time as they slowly dissipated. Before the pandemic, there were days where you could count two to three times as many trails in the sky. The visual of three made me smile and feel hopeful that overseas travel will land on my agenda once again. 

Today was also one of two fun number days this month -- 2/2/22. The next will arrive in another 20 days. So, I thought of songs that dealt with the number 2. The one that I chose turns out to have been a single released that hit number 22 on the charts back in 1978. So it fits in two ways <grin>.  The single version is shared here instead of the more commonly heard album version. Keep safe. Enjoy!  

2 Tickets to Paradise -- Eddie Money 



No comments:

Post a Comment