Sunday 20 February 2022

9-51 (20/2/22) -- A Day of Nothing

Today was a day of nothing. I felt under the weather shortly after rising -- nothing major, but not 'right'. I made some soup and spent the day in bed -- sleeping often. I tried watching a couple movies, but had to revisit large sections due to sleeping through some key story lines <smile>. My hope is that resting today will help me to feel better tomorrow. I had plans to run out for milk and a couple other small errands. I'm hoping that I can get some of those done tomorrow. It will be a 'wait and see' sort of thing, though. 

A song title that fit the day well hit my consciousness between sleeping bouts. I hadn't heard this one for a while. I love the group performing this one. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

The Shape I'm In -- The Band



No comments:

Post a Comment