Monday 21 February 2022

9-52 (21/2/22) -- Tea Time

Sun shone early in the morning, but the rest of the day was cloudy. While above freezing, it felt quite damp and cold. Temperatures continue to fluctuate above and below freezing for the forecast this week. There will be some liquid and some frozen precipitation, as well. Despite being incredibly tired of the wet and icy days, this spring pattern makes me smile knowing that other spring changes will begin in the coming weeks. 

I went out for milk and had a short visit with friends for a cup of tea this afternoon. We discussed coffee, tea, decaf vs. regular, and herbal teas. I drink decaf tea most of the time, but have a couple of favourite caffeinated varieties that I enjoy. I don't enjoy fruity or flavoured teas, but I do drink a lemon ginger blend on occasion. A song came to mind as I thought about my unexpected afternoon visit. That brought a song to mind. -- one that makes me smile. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Java Jive -- The Manhattan Transfer



No comments:

Post a Comment