Saturday 2 November 2019

Day 6 - 305 -- Seasonal Changes

The sunshine was welcomed in the kitchen this morning. Standing at the stove, it warmed my legs. Outside it cooled a lot overnight. The furry one enjoyed sitting in the sunlight and letting his golden highlights shine. A quick trip out for milk in the afternoon convinced me that I didn't want to go too far in the colder air. Inside the usual weekend laundry and cleaning kept me occupied.

Being tired, I didn't have a lot of deep thoughts. I worked to arrange some necessary tasks between the meetings and appointments for the next week. Being retired doesn't mean having days without things that need to be done <smile>. Even the furry one seems to be sleeping more as we have fewer hours of sunlight each day. We both must be moving to a hibernation mode. <grin>

The change in season and wake-sleep cycles brought a song to mind. Enjoy!

 The Bear -- The Tragically Hip


No comments:

Post a Comment