Saturday 9 November 2019

Day 6 - 311 -- Trying to Look Up

A glimmer of hope entered two ongoing 'must do' tasks. Time will tell -- well, time and positive thoughts perhaps. I had some good moments in writing today. I still haven't gotten back into the 'writing groove.'  As the afternoon wore on, I found some concepts from the writing of others. These have been swirling around in my head. Hopefully, these will coalesce and land in writing segments next week.

Hope is an interesting emotion. It can feel positive in the midst of major anxiousness. Sometimes, it might feel like an unlikely outcome -- so less hopeful than desired. False hope, perhaps. Regardless, there is at least a momentary uptick in mood and attitude. Like I stated earlier, time will tell.

A song that seemed well suited to the musings of the day is shared tonight. The title says it all <smile>. Enjoy!

Hope - Natasha Bedingfield


No comments:

Post a Comment