Tuesday 4 February 2020

Day 7 - 34 -- Walking and Talking

Bright sunshine filled the day. After so many grey and cloudy days, this felt amazing. The sun was warm on my back as I walked to an appointment. That was very pleasant and offset the bit of colder wind. Temperatures rose to the point that melting was evident on streets and sidewalks. I spent about an hour moving snow from behind the car -- the small pile left by the guy who plows my driveway. He opened it up to the street. Along the street, the piles from sidewalk and street plows is close to shoulder height. I now have an iceberg about that size in the middle of my front lawn from the relocation of the snow.

Emotionally, it has been an up and down day -- one where I feel like I'm scaling icy mountains or being trapped by them. Some very good perspectives arrived that helped me to see things in a very different way -- positive instead of negative. There are still other negative things to tackle, but this was a beginning. Walking helps to figure things out it seems.

The song chosen today deals with walking. It has a tempo perfect for pacing a brisk walk, too. Enjoy!

I'm Walkin' -- Fats Domino


No comments:

Post a Comment