Thursday 13 February 2020

Day 7 - 44 -- Pausing

Guess what? There was more snow to move today. It was less than expected and much compacted as temperatures rose. It did need to be moved as there will be a major drop in temperatures overnight and stuff will just freeze solid before morning. Can anyone say ice? <sigh> It is mid-February so spring is getting closer <smile>.

This was my 'me' day -- a 'take it easy' kind of day. It isn't one designed to be selfish, but rather to take some time to rest and recuperate. It is designed to help me focus better at the office tomorrow and actually get some work completed. My big outing was to the store for muffins and the drug store for assistance with the sinus congestion. <smirk>

Today marks the 70th birthday of a singer-songwriter who began as lead singer with a prog rock group in the '70s. During February of 1974, the group had their first charting single. That song is shared here today. An interesting title and metaphor throughout the lyrics make this one a bit more cerebral. Enjoy!

I know what I like (in your wardrobe) -- Genesis (with Peter Gabriel)

No comments:

Post a Comment