Wednesday 5 February 2020

Day 7 - 36 -- Feeling Hopeful

Today was the second day this week that I spent time at the office. Research meetings, finding references for writing projects, and planning schedules for the next few weeks helped me begin to reestablish that part time working rhythm. Granted, the days not spent at the office have held other meetings and project work. I expect this for the short term, since I was away for a length of time since I damaged myself in a fall injury. Things are improving, but we have a way to go -- with both physical damage and finding the old rhythm. I'm feeling hopeful that things will continue to move forward smoothly. 

Feeling optimistic can be challenging for me, though not impossible. Some days it is difficult not to expect everything to go sideways on me, but recognizing that that is an unlikely scenario requires a change in thinking processes. Again, challenging, but not impossible. It does take work to keep that focus, but it will be worthwhile.

The song for today speaks to following your heart -- being brave and believing in yourself. All worth the effort. Enjoy!

Faith of the Heart -- Rod Stewart


No comments:

Post a Comment