Sunday 9 February 2020

Day 7 - 39 -- Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

today was brought to me by the word 'sleepy.' I was up later last night, but had a great sleep and slept in later than my usual waking time. I felt somewhat refreshed when I got up. This helped me to work through the household chores of the day. When I paused for my mid-afternoon chai break, I turned on a recorded program from last week. My next memory was seeing that the program was past the midpoint. Seems I fell asleep -- and I'd only been up for a few hours! <sigh> So it was indeed a sleepy Saturday -- with a planned lie in and an unplanned nap.

Many songs could fit the tenor of the day. I chose one from the debut album of a super group -- chosen for the simplicity of the lyrics, the amazing bass solo and a stellar lead solo with the musician's famous psychedelically painted Gibson. Fantastic listen with this one. Enjoy!

Sleepy Time Time -- Cream




No comments:

Post a Comment