Sunday 4 December 2022

9-338 (4/12/22) -- Far Away Friends

The sunny morning gave way to total 'grey-out' with cloud by just after midday. I was in the kitchen with blindingly bright sun at 1 PM and 10 minutes later full cloud cover arrived. My planned afternoon walk in the sunshine disappeared. I did walk out after dark to pick up supper. I finished laundry today and even did some wrapping of gifts that need to get into the mail system very soon. There is still some work to be done there, but at least is got started. I'd like to deliver these in person, but will have to rely on the postal systems. I even did some work on household account files that have been sitting there for over a week. So, all in all, the day was productive. Cool, eh? 

The song shared today features a Newfoundlander. The lyrics focus on togetherness -- a theme of the holiday season. If we aren't together in person, we are together in spirit and with virtual online platforms. Keep safe. Enjoy!  

Merry Christmas Everyone -- Sean McCann



No comments:

Post a Comment