Saturday 10 December 2022

9-339 (5/12/22) -- Intangible Gifts

I spend much of the day, focusing on goals -- the small day-to-day things and the larger 'what do I want to be when I grow up' type of goals. I dealt with some super short term ones by getting a few grocers. Not all items were available there, so I'll check store #2 tomorrow. I headed out for a walk around sunset to see and hear the grows as they gathered at the edge of campus tonight. Listening to them made me smile. The first gift parcel was mailed this morning. I purposely headed to the postal kiosk before noon to avoid the larger crowds. The lineup was six ahead of me and by the time I got to the ocunter, there were six behind me. It was study, but the lunch hour would have been far busier, I expect. As I left the store, I passed a couple of people as I carrying parcels to mail.

I chose a song that speaks to the wrapped gifts and to those that can't be wrapped. Keep safe. Enjoy!  

Give Love on Christmas Day -- The Jackson 5



No comments:

Post a Comment