Friday 23 December 2022

9-354 (20/12/22) -- Holiday Focus

A morning meeting with a colleague and friend helped with working back into research writing. We discussed research work and found a couple of positive things for the writing process. I then went to get groceries and fill the car with gasoline. It would be less busy today as it will as the week progresses. Not only is there a holiday and a day when the store is closed, but a big storm is headed this way, too.  

I had another negative experience with the points system at the grocery store today. The system failed to provide anything this week, not just the member pricing that has been the difficulty twice in the past month. This is geting silly -- and oh so frustrating. When I have an hour, I'll call and sit on hold to express my dismay. <grump> Or, I may try to find a live chat or place to write my complaint on their website. 

This rainy day ended with a visit to the physio. The achilles and lower back were still acting up, though not linked in any way. It feels better for now, but that has been the pattern. I'd like to have less pain going into the Christmas weekend. I chose a song to share today that speaks to some of the good aspects of the holiday season -- the small things to focus on. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

It's Christmas All Over Again - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers





No comments:

Post a Comment