Sunday 11 December 2022

9-340 (6/12/22) -- Off Kilter

I was outside briely today when I headed to the second grocery store in town to get a few things not at the store I was at yesterday. Most things were there. Got a great deal on extra lean ground beef at less than half price. I spent those savings (plus more) on two smallish chunks of cheese -- Wensleydale with cranberries and manchego. Both of those were about $2 more than they were last year. I also got a wreath for the front door -- actually beside the door just below the outside light. A new load of wreaths had just arrived, so I got my pick of ribbon colours. There were odd shades of gold that looked unimpressive and two reds that looked a bit tacky. Then he pulled out one from the bottom of the pile -- a red and green plaid design. Gorgeous! It looks lovely on the front of the house. I also found an order box on the front porch when I got home. The due date was still a week away. The company may do this to keep us all happy at getting things 'early' -- hmm -- a conspiracy theory of sorts. <grin> 

While out, I realized that the slight dizzy feeling I'd had last night was worse today -- felt like vertigo, which hasn't bothered me for some time. So, I took some meds and went to bed. I ate little, but did feel well enough to do some soup and rolls in the evening. I did no online visits today as screen work can be one of the triggers of the dizzy feeling -- it is all visual input. <sigh> 

The song today was chosen due to the artist's name and the holiday theme -- and the pun of sorts in the title, of course. What can I say? I was feeling a bit loopy today. <grin> Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Dizzy Heights -- Christmas Rappin' 




No comments:

Post a Comment