Thursday 22 December 2022

9-352 (18/12/22) -- Hopes and Dreams

It has been another grey, dismal day outside. Inside I did some editing work and watched televised music programming while listening to the rain outside. A plus to this weather is that the remaining snow is slowly leaving. Oodles of mud takes the place of snow. <smile>  It has been a very weary day. I slept last night but not restfully. There was a lot of tossing and turning. The cause might be the lengthy list of things with deadlines in the next few days and the soreness caused by the lower back issue. I will see the physio early this week to deal with that. 

I had lots of time today to let my mind wander. It seemed to settle on a variety of ideas or future hopes. The selection today addresses many dreams or hopes for the future that rise during reflection -- especially at this time of year. Many covers of this one exist, so I've chosen one not used in the blog before. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Someday at Christmas -- LeAnn Rimes




 



No comments:

Post a Comment