Sunday 11 December 2022

9-341 (7/12/22) -- Time with a Friend

I took things easy today as there was some residual light-headedness. My appetite returned since there was less dizziness. My main outing today was supper with a friend. One of our restaurants does two Indian entrees each Wednesday evening. One contains meat and the other is vegetarian. Tonight they offered a buter chicken and a black lentil curry. These came as either regular or spicy. We chose the latter. The spice was noticeable, but didn't overpower the other flavours. Very yummy. This was my first visit to enjoy these dishes and it won't be my last. <smile> 

I chose to share one of my favourite songs from this time of year. It contains wonderful harmonies in an a capella format. I've introduced this to many people, most of whom are surprised at the artist group involved. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Riu Chiu -- The Monkees




No comments:

Post a Comment