Monday 24 February 2014

Day 55 -- marking & walking

Another full day of grading exams is behind me. I did manage to complete both courses today. I was getting cranky around noon, so I went out for a walk to run some errands and get some fresh air and exercise.  I feel a bit more positive today as things went more smoothly. When questions weren't answered as expected, it was clear to me what was occurring. That makes me feel a bit more on top of things. I talked to the air a lot as I worked through how to present some of my concerns and interpretations. Not that grades are bad, but I want to explain how they could be better. All in all, I feel ready to tackle the next tasks of further course preparation and assignments.

My walk today was well timed, as it poured rain within the hour after I returned home. The soft snow and slush will freeze overnight, so it will be time for salt and sand to get myself out to the car tomorrow. While I find the water and ice cycling somewhat scary for walking, it is a sign of the transitioning of seasons. Spring is moving closer each day. Soon, it will be time to do taxes <grin>.

Today's selection seems to fit my feeling of being a bit more on top of things -- at least for today. Been paying my dues to the dirt. <smile> The video is entertaining, too. Enjoy!

I'm on top of the world -- Imagine Dragons



No comments:

Post a Comment