Monday 15 May 2017

Day 4 - 134 -- Moody Blues

Today was spent doing very little -- a quick trip to the store for eggs, last of laundry, and some minimalist clearing of 'stuff'. Most of the day was spent with recorded tv shows and movies while catching up on social media things. My mood made it very difficult to do much more than this today. Feelings have been rather low today. More work to do to dig out of this and I was just not in that frame of mind today.

The song that entered my thoughts used the word blue in both a positive and a negative way. Most of the lyrics point to moving to a place of optimism -- one I generally am able to see. It is difficult when one feels pushed back in place when trying to move elsewhere <smile>. I do find the song relaxing, which I'll take as a good thing today. Enjoy!

Crystal Blue Persuasion -- Tommy James and the Shondells


No comments:

Post a Comment