Sunday 21 May 2017

Day 4 - 141 -- Just like Everyday

Another basic day during which I did very little of note. Took a brief trip to the mall but the sales associate I've been speaking with was off today. I looked at the sales racks for a new summer top, but found little of interest. A wander around the book store led to a new book for my growing collection of things to read -- as in when I get some spare time <smile>.  Some major wind overnight and during the day again, but at least there was sunshine.

Having a day where I could do nothing if I chose was interesting. Since it is a long weekend, anything on the 'must do' list can be pushed to tomorrow. There are a few small things, including another trip to the mall, that will be tackled after a good night's sleep.

For a mundane type of day, one song came to mind. It was recorded by a band from Newfoundland and Labrador. I enjoy their upbeat approach and the enthusiasm they show in the video, which is not unlike the times I saw them early in their career many years back. Seems interesting to do a video in the middle of rugby match. Enjoy!

Ordinary Day -- Great Big Sea


No comments:

Post a Comment