Monday 22 May 2017

Day 4 -- 142 -- Something New

Today brought with it a change in technology. I had to buy a new cell phone. The old one won't be supported on the networks west of here as of next month, so today I took a deep breath and moved into the realm of the smart phone. <smile> I know I will still power off often as I believe I'd rather not be connected 24/7. With a WiFi connection, I'll be just fine when I choose to be open to the world of communications. It will take time to adapt to the newer finger swiping process, but I'm sure I'll get a handle on this in short order. Luckily, most of my friends are already using such devices, so I'm sure there are many folks to ask when I need some basic help.

These thoughts brought a song to mind from a band from Saskatoon. The lyrics note that we should embrace change but not let it change us into something other than who we are. Enjoy!

Change -- Wide Mouth Mason


No comments:

Post a Comment