Wednesday 3 October 2018

Day 5 - 275 -- Unexpected and Unexplained

I managed some of the things on the the home 'to do' list today. It never got beyond dawn or twilight level of light during the rainy day. My energy level seemed only partially there, too. A meeting helped me to see that I could make a decision and not have to worry about it. A meme I read today noted that "No." was a complete sentence, not requiring explanation or apology. Interesting. Now just need to give myself permission to say that word when I really mean it. Late in the day a phone call and e-mail noted that something that was to be completed for me by mid-September might be another two weeks. It appears that the notification that was to be sent the beginning of September didn't go out until I questioned things yesterday. The e-mail provided further incorrect information and clearly noted that things went out on time and an e-mail with information would arrive by the end of this week. The company to be sending that information cannot send it by e-mail, so I have no idea what is up with the local person. Seems a bit inept or working to cover the tracks of an egregious error on their part <sigh>.

After that debacle, I had a bath to relax and chose to watch a program and maybe get to sleep earlier to make up for the disruption from the noisy house down the street yet again last night. A song with , relaxing lyrics came to mind earlier in the day when I read the news of the death of Geoff Emerick, recording engineer with the Beatles. He received four Grammy Awards and was an innovator in sound recording. One of the songs that he worked on is featured here today. Enjoy!

Tomorrow Never Knows -- The Beatles




No comments:

Post a Comment