Sunday 28 October 2018

Day 5 - 300 -- Seeing the Positive

Rain tapered off during the day and temperatures were much warmer than the past couple of days. Most of the day was spent doing household chores -- lots of laundry and some cooking for the upcoming week. A wonderful blueberry crisp awaits <smile>. Between chores the final polishing and posting of the blogs for the past week was completed.

A solid sleep helped with getting through the day and all the activities. I have to keep reminding myself that it will take a long time to recover from a couple of poor sleeps. Just another joy of aging along with needing to carry reading glasses everywhere I go <grin>. I recently purchased the next step up for readers. They made an amazing difference for reading, while the older ones work best now for mid-range computer screens. So, it seems I'm covered for seeing in all three zones.

A song about vision came to mind today. The version shared here is a cover by a Canadian singer who hasn't bee featured in the blog for a while now. Enjoy!

I can See Clearly Now -- Anne Murray


No comments:

Post a Comment