Wednesday 10 October 2018

Day 5 - 282 -- What to Wear?

The wind was out of the north today. Heavy cloud remains. Each time out the door brought a bracing gust of wind. Tasks at the office moved forward with plans becoming a bit clearer for some of the projects, with clearer questions for others being planned. I managed half of the errands today, so more pushed into tomorrow -- a day with expected pouring rain. I'll just have to wear the full rain gear, I guess <smile>.

The continued grey skies make it difficult to feel upbeat. The cooler temperatures make me feel the need to dig out winter clothes -- at least the lighter sweaters. The heat seems to be on in the building at work, so dressing for the weather leaves me overheated in the workplace. It becomes difficult to know what to wear.

The song chosen to share today deals with the wind encountered on my outings. The folk style song and lyrics are almost magical. Enjoy!

A Cold Wind to Valhalla -- Jethro Tull


No comments:

Post a Comment