Wednesday 14 April 2021

Day 8 - 103 -- Engulfed

The day, much as the overnight had been, was cold and windy. I headed out to the drug store to buy a number of things form the sales flyer and couple not on sale. It was a bulky articles shopping trip, so I used a shopping cart -- first time ever in a drug store -- and drove so that I didn't have to order Sherpa gear to pack it all for a schlep home. I had several phone calls to make and couldn't get myself to the place where I could do it. Fear and anxiety have risen over the past several days. Some future events create feelings of uncertainty at present, likely since there is too much to cope with and coping skills and strategies seem to be failing me right now. It will improve, but will take some time to view all things from a new angle. 

The title of song chosen for today fit my feelings. Stay safe. Enjoy!

Under Pressure - Queen ft. David Bowie




No comments:

Post a Comment