Sunday 4 April 2021

Day 8- 93 -- Grayness Forecast

Another Saturday with the usual housework and laundry. Outside the day is gloomy and cold. Inside it feels damp and cold, too. More rain fell overnight with some traces of snow on parts of the ground by morning. During the day, more rainfall and overnight will involve extended freezing rain and in some areas snow. The forecast for here involves several hours of freezing rain followed by regular rain tomorrow. 

I slept well last night for the first time in several days. I was exhausted, which helped. I still felt tired at times through the day, but better than the past several days. The weather may play a role in my energy level and mood. I miss seeing the sun and blue sky. Spring brings a lot of precipitation so clouds are de rigueur. I did find 14 crocuses blooming in the lawn yesterday-- a great sign of spring and what follows. With the colder temperatures today, the flowers are closed up. A bit more warmth and even some sun, will bring them back again. I love the purple and white flowers, some solid colour and several white with purple stripes. Snowdrops and squill should appear in the coming week or so. These always make me smile -- something important these days. Nature connects us with something deep inside ourselves that brings a sense of belonging and calm. Take a moment and look around. It will be well worth the time. 

The selection today contains lyrics that reassure -- things will be okay. <smile> Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Touch of Grey - The Grateful Dead




 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment