Thursday 8 April 2021

Day 8 - 97 -- Out of My Own Way

The day felt rather slow and quiet. Even with a bit of brightness and blue sky between clouds this afternoon, it still feels a bit on the dismal side. No rains fell during the day, to that fits into the win column.

I had a meeting with a friend and colleague and still didn't solve the world's issues <smile>. My search for someone local to help with some paperwork led me to a potential solution. I reviewed other household and personal projects to get my notes updated. One will require an appointment with a professional and the other just needs me to sit down with a new software package and get it done - easier to type than execute, though <smile>

One line of lyric ran through my head -- "Don't let the sound of your own wheels make you crazy." Other lines fit my feelings today very well. This cover of the song is from a tribute album. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Take it Easy -- Travis Tritt ft. The Eagles 




No comments:

Post a Comment