Wednesday 7 July 2021

Day 8 - 188 -- Nodding Off

 Again, cloudiness filled much of the day with sunshine peeking through by late afternoon. Humidity is very high and temperatures were higher today, too. I went to an appointment this morning and headed home for lunch right after that was completed. After eating, I felt a bit tired, so sat down to listen to a program and found myself nodding off. I reclined for a few moments and woke up two hours later. I'm putting this down to a less than comfortable sleep last night mixed with post-vaccine fatigue. 

Waking later meant the other two planned errands would need to wait for tomorrow. This has been the rule rather than the exception lately -- pushing things from one day to the next and to the next. I do have good intentions, but that isn't enough to actually get things done. The goal is to break this pattern and keep moving forward. Things seem stagnated most days. 

I share the song that just seemed to fit the past few days. <smile>  Keep safe. Enjoy! 

I'm Only Sleeping -- The Beatles




No comments:

Post a Comment