Sunday 25 July 2021

Day 8 - 206 -- Lazy?

Today consisted of much down time. I have slept poorly for the past few nights and woke today with a slight headache. I did some small household chores, but spent most of the day resting. I listened to some recorded programs and an older movie.  For the second night in a row, major fireworks exploded somewhere close to the house. This was a huge display, but I wasn't aware of anything 'official' happening this weekend. It likely affected several animals adversely. 

Feeling fatigued and yucky created frustration at not being up to doing the few items that needed to be attended to today. They can be done later in the week, but doing so little just felt wrong today. We all have days when we are mentally or physically under the weather. These shouldn't be seen as personality flaws <smile>. Being kind to oneself can be challenging when there are places to go and things to do. I'm still learning this one. I did hear an odd little song in my head today that I'll share here today. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon -- Queen





No comments:

Post a Comment