Saturday 24 July 2021

Day 8 - 205 -- Boomers

Another Saturday almost over. With it came the usual laundry and house cleaning tasks. Sun shone most of the day but with moderate temperatures. I hate being in a rut, but this has been part of my Saturday activity for decades. I listened to parts of a couple of movies while doing other things. This evening, someone outside has been setting off fireworks from about 10:30 PM onwards.  The furry one jumps at every bang. Poor baby. It is close by, but difficult to see any flashes due to all the trees. Just as well -- since then I won't know who to give the evil eye to as I walk down the street tomorrow <grin>. 

One song came to mind and made me giggle when I was listening to the booming sounds outdoors. Hope it makes you smile, too. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Boom Boom -- Big Head Todd & John Lee Hooker



No comments:

Post a Comment