Monday 23 August 2021

Day 8 - 234 -- Different Views

Monday has been sunny and warm. A main activity of the day involved me choosing new frames for glasses. This has always been a challenge to find something that fits my face and will work for the stronger lenses I need. There were some fun colours but the shapes were not quite what I wanted. I finally narrowed it down to two pairs and then to one. Anyone who knows me, will understand that this is very difficult for me to do. I have difficulty sticking to a top 10 without going to 15 -- always need a higher number. Narrowing things to only one is nearly impossible. 

A song came to mind as I was thinking of seeing things better than I do currently with my very old glasses. I drive using contacts and use glasses at home for reading, computer work and watching TV. It is my short term goal. Hope this makes you smile, too.  I have included the original recording along with a new version in a commercial that made me see the lyrics in such a very different way. We will all get our moments. <smile> Keep safe. Enjoy! 

I Can See Clearly Now -- Johnny Nash


I Can See Clearly Now -- John Legend (VRBO Renunions commerical) 







No comments:

Post a Comment