Tuesday 22 March 2022

9-80 (21/3/22) -- Who's Counting?

This is the 3000th blog post! Now some are more memorable than others, but the totality has followed my days for into the ninth year. I've said before that I never though this would continue for this long. It was a challenge to do a daily musical selection rather than only doing this during December. I relished the creative outlet this provided me during a time when my professional creative writing was going slowly.

I still find the reflections for the daily blog can reduce stress. I had hoped chronicling the journey might address anxiety and the resultant negative emotions. My 'pondering' does help more often than not. Thinking through events and feelings has led me to see things from different viewpoints. I've often found the absurdities in the midst of life -- views that help me understand better and even smile. <smile>  That others read this on occasion still surprises me. 

I share a song especially for the lyrics at the beginning, though some throughout speak to why I do what I do here. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Unwritten -- Natasha Bedingfield



No comments:

Post a Comment