Friday 12 April 2019

Day 6 - 101 -- Feeling Weary

The morning began gray and dreary. I woke early after a disrupted sleep so felt tired all day. An early meeting helped to answer some questions which reduced anxiety -- at least for that personal issue <smile>. I worked on the project that needs to be presented in a meeting next week getting together my part of a the three person presentation. There is still much polishing needed for my part before the dry run through next week. I also need to organize things for the final exam I write on Monday -- a lot of content to cover. The sun came out by afternoon and the walk home was in bright sunshine. I headed to bed earlier than usual in hopes of feeling more ready to push through the two projects tomorrow. <fingers crosed>

Today I'm sharing a song that fit my overall weariness, since that was the backdrop to the entire day. 

Tired -- Toby Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment