Wednesday 24 April 2019

Day 6 - 114 -- Reminded of Supports

Cloud and pale sunshine competed for attention today. Some spring yard clean up was accomplished finally, which needed to be fit in between rain events. I saw some crocuses on the verge of opening along with several bunches of that will be out in a few days. That will make the front lawn purple in patches -- a wonderful part of spring. I spent time on campus to print some items -- a trip that took longer than intended as I spoke to people I hadn't chatted with for a while. The conversations brought good feelings. The evening brought a delightful video chat with a friend.We hadn't spoken for several years, so this one was special. 

Feelings during the day moved like the weather from dismal grey to feeble sunshine to brighter sun and back again -- an all over the map kind of day. Altered plans and new plans worked their way into the agenda. Supports are available, if I just remember to call on people when I need that assistance <smile>. Some events can feel isolating when we are not really alone in the processes.

One song seemed to fit my thoughts perfectly today. It was written by a wonderful singer-songwriter and is sung here by the perfect voice for the lyrics. Enjoy!

You've Got a Friend -- James Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment