Friday 12 April 2019

Day 6 - 102 -- Pushing Through

Sun and blue skies greeted my day. Most of the day was spent getting study notes together for review over the weekend. Much of the stuff I know, but there is a lot of detail that needs to be sorted through. Luckily the exam is multiple choice, so that helps to jog the memory a bit. I've often said if life's conversations were multiple choice, I'd do much better than the usual verbal charades to get the name of a person, movie or whatever. <sigh> I can only hope that will assist me with this exam, too.

I took a break to do some short errands for household management. The air was much colder than it looked <smile>. The north wind carried a chill and I had carried gloves just in case <smile>. As I walked, I realized that I had a headache, which might have something to do with the tired feeling pushing on me. Once I got home, I felt less oppressed by tasks. I tackled part of the one that will be on the agenda for tomorrow. A light supper and soak in the tub with a good novel helped to release some of the muscle tension present.

An upbeat blues song came to mind today. The singer delivers the lyrics with an optimistic tone. Enjoy!

Saved by the Blues -- Peter Tork and Shoe Suede Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment